Duration: 1 Day
Audience: Information Workers
Delivery Method: Instructor-led
Software Assurance Value: N/A
Microsoft CPE: Microsoft Office Specialist Exam 77-884
Course Description: Students will work with the advanced features of Outlook, learning to personalize and organize email, manage Outlook Data files, share and link contacts, archive items, create forms, and work offline and remotely.
Prerequisites: This course assumes that you are proficient with Windows to manage information on your computer and that you have an intermediate knowledge of Outlook. The following courses (or equivalent knowledge) are required:
· Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2010: Basic
· Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2010: Intermediate
Instructional Methodology: This course incorporates multiple adult-learning strategies: making learning relevant to learners’ work; combining lecture and demonstration; doing hands-on activities and learning labs; and providing opportunities to apply new learning and exchange feedback.
Performance-Based Objectives: Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
· Stay connected with colleagues.
· Organize Outlook mail items.
· Save and archive email messages
· Work with notes and journal folders.
· Manage calendars and contacts.
· Using mail merge and templates.